Chandiarh JBT Teacher Jobs 2018 Samagra Shiksha CDG Application Form:
Chandigarh, Samagra Shiksha Vibhag has advertised the JBT Teacher Recruitment Notification 2018. Department has published 418 JBT Teacher Vacancies Advertisement & invites Online Applications. Eligible candidates can Apply Online for UT Chandigarh JBT Teachers Bharti 2018 before the end date of Applications. Online Applications at Samagra Shiksha Dept website link given can be filled from 08-10-2018 to -01-11-2018.
Chandigarh 418 JBT Teacher Jobs 2018
JBT Teacher Online Applications links are available. Candidates may Apply for Chandigarh Union Territory JBT Teacher Jobs 2018 prior to 1st November 2018. Samagra Shiksha Vibhag has published Details regarding Chandigarh JBT Teacher qualifications, Age, Selection Criteria, procedure for Online Applications, fee, and other details are available are briefed at website.
- GEN- 213
Chandigarh JBT Teacher Jobs 2018 Application form-
Applications can be submitted through Online mode from 08.10.2018 to 01.11.2018 with non-refundable fee of RS 800/- (RS 400 in case of SC candidates). However last date to deposit the fee is 29.10.2018.
The candidates are required to log in the website links given for filling up the Online Form before the end date.
Application Fee (Non-Refundable)- Amounting to Rs. 800/- (Rs. 400 in case of SC) will be accepted through online mode/challan upto 29.10.2018 (upto 04:00 PM). Persons with disability are exempted for payment of fee
Chandigarh JBT Teachers Eligibility Criteria
- Graduate or its equivalent from a recognized University
- Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed.) (by whatever name known) of not less than 02 years duration recognized by NCTE.
- Pass in Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) conducted by CBSE New Delhi applicable for the teachers teaching class I to V in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCTE.
- Graduation with at least 50% marks and Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.).
- Pass in Teacher Eligibility Test (TET)
The age limit for the posts of JBT is 21-37 years. Age is to be calculated as on 01-01-2018.
AGE RELAXATION is as per rules advertised in Advt.
JBT Teacher Selection Process-
After the conduct of written test answer key will be uploaded on website as per schedule for submission of objections by the candidates.
Merit list for selection will be prepared on the basis of total marks obtained in Objective Type Test. One objective type tests of 150 Marks will be conducted. Qualifying marks for test will be 40% for all candidates. No interview will be conducted.
Note- All the notices and updates will be uploaded on the website, as such, candidates are advised to visit the website on regular basis.
- Commencement of Online application form: 8th October 2018
- Last Date for submission of application form: 1st November 2018
- Display of fee confirmation list- 05-11-2018
Website of the Department- www.recruit.nitttrchd.ac.in