Haryana Board HTET Notification 2018 @htetonline.com Haryana TET Apply Dates / Syllabus Admit Card
The Haryana Board of School Education invites the Applications for HTET (Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test) 2018. Haryana Board for determination of the Eligibility for Teachers / Lecturers in State Govt Schools will conduct Haryana HTET on January 5th & 6th 2019. Haryana Board invites the Online Applications from HTET 2018 aspirants from 19th Nov to 30th Nov 2018. The Last Date for HTET Online Applications is 30th November 2018.
Haryana Board H Higher Secondary TET 2018
HTET Information Bulletin – Haryana Board of School Education invites the Applications for Haryana HTET 2018 from candidates eligible. Online Applications can be filled from 19.11.2018 to 30.11.2018 in Online mode at htetonline.com. The Haryana TET Information Bulleting Exam Jan 2019 details regarding Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test 2018 are given hereunder- Online Registration , HTET Eligibility Test, HTET Paper 1, 2, 3 Dates, Syllabus, HTET 2018 Information Bulletin etc are provided here.
HARYANA HTET 2018 Apply Online
The Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test conducting Organization (BSEH) through HTET Online portal invites the Applications from candidates. Haryana Board HTET Notification 2018 is open from 19-11-2018 and will remain till 30-11-2018.
- Unreserved Categories- RS 500/-
- For All Candidates except SC and PH of Haryana Domicile/ Outside Haryana State- RS 1000/-
Haryana HTET Eligibility Criteria –
Classes I-V : (Level 1) Primary Teacher (PRT)
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and Passed or appearing in final year of 2- year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known), in accordance with the NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure) Regulations, 2007 notified on 31 August, 2009.
- OR Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 45% marks and Passed or appearing in final year of 2- year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known), in accordance with the NCTE.
Classes VI-VIII: Level 2 (TGT)
- BA./B.Com and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education;
- OR B.A. /B.Com with at least 50% marks and 1-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed.); in accordance with the NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure) Regulations, 2007 published on 31 August, 2009.
- OR B.A. /B.Com with at least 45% marks and 1-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed.), in accordance with the NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure) Regulations issued from time to time in this regard;
- OR Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 4 year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B. El. Ed.);
For TGT Science, Maths, English, Hindi, Sanskrit, Punjabi, Urdu, Physical Education, Home Science, Art, Music etc details shall be obtained from HTET Information Bulletin
Level –3: Post Graduate Teacher (PGT)
PGT English, Hindi, Geography, Home Science, Sociology, Psychology, Punjabi, Urdu, History etc
- Post Graduate Degree in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks from a recognized university and B.Ed. from recognized university;
- Matric with Hindi/Sanskrit or Sr. Secondary / Graduation / Post Graduation with Hindi as one of the Subjects..
- Consistent good academic record
Selection / HTET Result / Certificate
After the evaluation of HTET Level 1 , 2, 3 Papers Results / Score Cards / HTET Certificate Issue dates/ notices shall be notified through weblinks given. Candidates qualify the HTET Exam will further be eligible for the Teachers/ Lecturer Eligibility in State Govt Schools.
- Submission of Online Applications- 19th Nov 2018
- Last Date for submission of Online Applications- 30th Nov 2018
- Correction In Particulars 21-11-2018 to 03-12-2018
- Examination Date-
Level 3 (PGT)- 05/01/2019
Level 2 (Class 6-8)- 06/01/2019
Level 1 (Class 1-5)- 06/01/2019
Website of the Board- www.htetonline.com