RPF SI Answer Key 2019 ~ Sub Inspector Question Paper / Zone wise Expected Cutoff:
RPF SI: Railway Protection Force (RPF) & Railway Protection Special Force Sub Inspector Online Exam Group A+B 5th Jan 2019, 10th Jan 2019 Answer keys are seem to be released. RPF SI Shift wise Answer key along with Paper Analysis likely to be displayed at the hereby given portal. Candidates answered the 10 January 2019 Examination following the shared weblinks / instructions shall get Solutions / Answer Keys from web portal.
RPF RPSF Sub Inspector 10 January Answer Key
Indian Railway RPF, RPSF Examination 10/01/2019 Afternoon Shift and shift wise keys, question paper analysis are going to be published at the website. Group A & B candidates answered the Sub Inspector RRB Region wise 10th January 2019 Sub Inspector Written Exam shall download RPF SI Keys. Earlier RPF scheduled the Phase 2 Group C + D Online CBT Examination on 10TH January 2019 for Group C AND Group D (CR, WR, WCR & SECR) applicants.
YOU MAY LIKE- LATEST GOVT JOBS / EXAMS
RPF Sub Inspector Answer Keys 2019
Examination Analysis: Large number of candidates from Group C & D called for the RPF RPSF SI examination on 10 January 2019 (Except Kerala State). Candidates as per instructions given in the e-call letter for CBT at venue through attendance verification, biometric details, terminal / seat allotment procedure allowed to answer the RPF SI Exam.
In multiple Shifts RPF SI Group A , B examination successfully organized.
Hereby we are providing the platform to candidates to check out the updates on RPF Sub Inspector Answer Keys 10 January 2019 Shift wise. Subscribing/ Following the weblinks candidates will be able to check out the Solutions / relevant udpates.
CBT Examination Sub Inspector Recruitment Group A, B
1) Perth Ground is in which Country- Australia
2) Sanchi Stoop is in which State- MP
3) Grand Slam belongs to – Tennis
4) President is selected by whom-
5) Capital of Mizoram- Iezawal
7) Capital of Keneya- Nairobi
7) Rajya Sabha Membership – 6 Years
8) President is member of -Rajaya Sabha
Old Paper Answer, Asked Questions
भूदान आंदोलन – विनोबा भावे
UNO के सदस्य – 15
रायलिनाकी पहाड़ी – दिल्ली
२४ मार्च – विश्व टी बी दिवस
भटनागरपुरस्कार- विज्ञानं के क्षेत्र में
ओणमतयोहार – केरल
प्रथमविश्व युद्ध – 1914-1918
अजंताकी गुफाएं – महाराष्ट्र
चौथाबिम्सटेक सम्मलेन- काठमांडू
कोसर-ईरान का पहला सवदेशी लड़ाकू विमान पहला
मोबाइलबैंक- मध्य प्रदेश
वित् आयोग- 5 वर्ष
2nd Shift Answer Key
1) Hitting below the belt- Boxing
2) GNP full form- Gross National Product
3) Acid found in insects- Farmic Acid
4) The religion of Chaul rulers- Shaiva
5) Who belonged to Charampanthi Dal- Bal Gangadhar Tilak
6) Which soil is fruitful for Peanut- Pathrili
7) CEO o Myntra Company- Mukesh Bansal
8) Best actor award in Oscar 2018- Gary Oldman
9) Highest Road in world – Ladhakh
10) Sarvdhara Yojna belongs to – Haryana State
11) Minimum Age Requirement for Loksabha Nirvachan- 25 Years
Note– 1/3 marks shall be deducted for every wrong answer. No mark shall be awarded or deducted for questions not attempted.
How to Download Exam Answer Keys:
After the Examination at different platforms Answer Keys provisional (unofficial) get displayed. For Official Answer key candidates should visit website RPF SI Portal / given weblinks.
- Go to the Website of RPF SI Portal
- Look for the availability of Answer Key link
- Access to Answer keys
- Enter the Registration no/ password / Dob
- Download the RPF/ RPSF SI Answer keys 2019
Minimum Qualifying Marks / Expected Cutoff:
It will be necessary to obtain 35% marks (30 % marks by SC and ST candidates) to qualify in the CBT.
Based on the merit of the candidates in the CBT, candidates will be called for PET and PMT to the extent of 10 times the category wise total vacancy in Group of Zonal Railways/RPSF notified.
Employment notification 02/2018 were issued by RPF calling applications from eligible candidates for filling up of 1120 vacancies and the computer based tests are to be conducted for eligible candidates. In this regard, it is to assure candidates that the entire recruitment process in the RPF exams is fully computerized and selection is based purely on merit of the candidates. Candidates qualifying the Online CBT Test will further to be called for Physical Test (PET, PMT), Document Verification etc.
Passing Physical Efficiency Test (PET) is mandatory and the same will be qualifying in nature.
Click here for the website of the RPF SI Portal