RPSC Principal Jobs ~ Rajasthan Headmaster 1200 Vacancies 2018 Apply Online / Syllabus:
Rajasthan Public Service Commission releases 1200 Headmaster (Principal) Jobs in Secondary Schools in Rajasthan State. RPSC as organizing Commission invites Online Applications for RPSC Principal Jobs releases in April 2018. Eligible candidates may apply for the 1200 Headmaster Jobs prior to 08.05.2018.
RPSC Headmaster Principal Jobs 2018
Among new Rajasthan State Government Jobs Rajasthan Public Service Commission releases Headmaster Jobs on 1200 posts across the State Government Secondary Jobs. Registration for RPSC Headmaster Jobs is going to commence 9th April 2018 onwards. The detailed Advertisement consisting Principal 1200 Vacancies (Category wise distribution), Eligibility required, Exam Scheme/ Syllabus etc are briefed under.
Rajasthan Public Service Commission Principal / Headmaster 1200 Jobs 2018 Notification- 06/Exam/Headmaster (Sec School)2017-18
- Commencement of Online Application- 09.04.2018
- Last Date for Online Application Registration- 08.05.2018
- Changes in Application- 09.05.2018 to 15.05.2018
RAJASTHAN RPSC Principal Jobs Apply Online
The Online Applications for the Secondary Schools Principal/ Headmasters 1200 Vacancies can be filled from 9th April 2018 onwards & candidates have to finally submit before 8th May 2018.
RPSC Head Master Eligibility Criteria:
Age Limit- 24-40 as on 01-07-2018
(a) Bachelor’s Degree with Degree or diploma in Education.
(b) Minimum five years’ teaching experience in any school.
Compulsory– Working knowledge of Hindi written in Devnagri Script and knowledge of Rajasthani Culture
RPSC Rajasthan Head Master Selection Process:
The Selection shall be made through the Competitive Examination.
The Written Competitive Examination shall consist of Objective Type Multiple Choice Based Questions. The detailed Examination SCHEME/ Schedule & Syllabus shall be intimated shortly at the website of the RPSC Recruitment.
PATTERN OF THE COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION FOR THE POST OF ASSISTANT STATISTICAL OFFICER
Paper-I General Studies Duration: 3 Hours total Marks- 300
Paper-II General awareness about education and educational administration Duration: 3 Hours, Total Marks- 300
(1) The examination shall carry 600 marks.
(2) There will be two papers. Both the Papers shall be of 300 marks each. Duration of both the Papers shall be Three hours each
(3) All the questions in both the Papers shall be Multiple Choice Type questions.
(4) Negative marking shall be applicable in the evaluation of answers. For every wrong answer one-third of the marks prescribed for that particular question shall be deducted.
Exam Centres– Exam shall be organized at centres in Jaipur & Ajmer.
Website of the RPSC Commission: www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in