Samsung S9 & S9 plus Specifications | MWC 2018 Galaxy S9 Camera / S9+ Prices Get Details:
Samsung‘s new flagship and next Generation Galaxy S9 and Samsung Galaxy S9 plus details with Samsung Official S9 | S9+ Launch Video released in MWC Barcelona 2018. As per reports in Mobile World Congress, Barcelona (25th Feb to 1st March) Samsung S9, S9+launched successfully on 26th Feb 2018. Samsung S9 & S9 plus Specifications, prices & other qualities of both 4 GB RAM- 64GB Storage & 4 GB RAM- 128 GB Storage variants are published in report issued by Samsung.
Samsung Galaxy S9 / S9 Plus Launced in MWC 2018
The automobile giant Samsung launchsits most favorable series Galaxy’s S9 & S9 Plus in MWC Barcelona in Feb 2018. Samsung in 2-3 variants launched itslatest Galaxy series Phone.
Samsung Galaxy S9 S9+ Launch Video-
Among Samsung S9 & S9+ Specifications the MWC 2018 released video highlights following- Multi Windows, Samsung DeX, Bixby Live Translation, AR Readiness, App Pairing, Samsung Knox 3.1 for data safety, Biometric Authentication, Enterprise Edition, Samsung Galaxy S9 with first smartphone with a dual-aperture camera, IP68 Water Resistant etc.
Samsung S9 & S9 plus SpecificationsList-
- Samsung Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9+ include a 5.8-inch and 6.2-inch Quad-HD+ Super-AMOLED displays with 18.5:9 aspect ratio
- The Galaxy S9 will come with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of inbuilt storage
- Galaxy S9+ will pack 6GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage
- Storage expandability via microSD card up to 400GB.
- Apart from the high-quality rear cameras, the Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9+ will house 8-megapixel selfie cameras each
- There will be Bluetooth v5.0, NFC, USB Type-C
- Wireless Charging
Samsung Galaxy Prices (Tentative/Speculated)-
Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB model will be priced at 8,790 kroner while the Galaxy S9+ 64GB variant will cost 9,790 kroner in Norway. In India, both these price points roughly translate to the currency equivalents of Rs 73,000 and Rs 81,000 for Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9+, respectively. While these are just expected prices of both the devices, the actual prices will be revealed at the launch.
Galaxy S9 & S9+ Launching Dates (T):
Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9+ are expected to begin shipping from March 16th.
Samsung S9, S9+ Launch Date 25th February in Barcelona–
According to the report Samsung may begin the Galaxy S9 & S9 plus smartphones’ sales around March month ahead of last years’ S8 launch. After passing the huge Tech Show in January 2018 Samsung in Mobile World Congress MWC Barcelona.
Aspirants through Portal News shall access the latest and relevant Country wise Release Date/ Prices/ Specifications etc.
1) Samsung to launch Galaxy S9 on 25th February 2018 in Barcelona. The Company seems to tease Camera Improvements in its new Flagship smartphone.
2) Samsung is globally going to offer the latest of Galaxy A8 & A8+ two variants. Samsung has selected to launch the large screen variant Galaxy A8+ in India specifically. The smartphone is first for Samsung in various ways it features unique Samsung phone with dual front camera, an 18:9 edge-to-edge (Infinity display in Samsung’s speak) panel on its affordable range phones.
3) Samsung has confirmed that Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus will launch at MWC in February, where the details will also to be spilled on handset’s release date & others. There’s no word yet on pricing for the Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus. If anything like the S8, expect handsets to fetch around £689 and £779
Note- Based on the reports Samsung seems to push a 512GB model of the phone, though this could be temporary and offered only in select markets.
Samsung Galaxy S9,S9+ RAM & Storage Variants
Samsung Galaxy’s S9: The S9 will come with Two variants of 4GB RAM and 64GB & 128GB storage.
Samsung Galaxy S9 plus: The S9plus will come with three variants, all having 6GB RAM and 64GB, 128GB and 256GB the report added.
(Note- There are also the chances that Samsung during S9 & S9+ introduces its first and Storage).
The Revelation of Samsung’s Galaxy series S9 & S9 plus specifications, glimpse of the new Samsung’s Galaxy S9 and S9+, Camera, Display size, Launching dates along with the market prices etc are briefed here under as per estimation in leaked reports.
Samsung has yet to confirm how much the Galaxy S9 & S plus new generation Smartphone will go on for sale, but as per prediction the Prices of S9 & S9+ could set you back £140 ($190) more than the Galaxy S8 & S8+
Samsung New Gen Mobile Specifications and Release Date:
The Samsung lovers expected their lovely S9 & 9+ smartphones in CES Tech Show 2018 but Korean automobile giant Samsung declined the report of showcasing their Galaxy Series Smartphone there. Now the anticipations from sources say that Samsung next-generation Galaxy S9 smartphone
Leak-There have been multiple leaks of specifications of Galaxy S9 and S9 plus especially on China’s Weibo platform.
Samsung S9 & S9 Plus Variants:
On one hand, S9 will be launched in two variants- 4GB RAM and 64GB storage and 4GB RAM with 128GB storage, while on the other hand, S9 plus will come with 6GB RAM and three storage variants: 64GB, 128GB, and 256GB, the report added.
Samsung S9 & S9+ Camera/ Display/ Fingerprint Scanner & other Specifications:
Samsung S9, S9 Plus Processor:
Based on the reports the Samsung Galaxy’s latest smartphone shall be powered by Company’s own Exynos 9810 processor whereas for the market of USA Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 processor will be provided.
Display/ Curve Mode:
The Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 plus shall be of same 5.8-inch and 6.2-inch dual-curved, edge-to-edge Super AMOLED Infinity Display as the Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8 plus, respectively.
Camera/ Lens/Fingerprint Scanner:
Galaxy S9 plus is likely to be tipped to include the same dual camera set up that Galaxy Note 8 has. The Galaxy Note 8 includes two 12-megapixel cameras, both fitted with Optical Image Stabilization. There will be a wide-angle and telephoto lens, which enables the phone to zoom to 2x (Twice) without losing quality. Galaxy S9 & S9+ will also enable a DSLR-style depth of field effect in portrait photos.
- According to reports, the S9 & S9+ cameras will be aligned vertically on the back of both side of the smartphones. Cameras placement will not affect fingerprint scanner which will be positioned below the lens. T
- This solves one of the biggest cramp assumed in the Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 plus which placed the fingerprint scanner just close to the lens.
Website of the WT- www.westertimes.com