South Delhi SDMC Nursery Teacher Jobs 2018 ~ SDMC 166 Teacher Recruitment 2018 Apply Online
South Delhi Municipal Corporation (SDMC) invites the Online Applications for Nursery Teachers on total 166 vacancies. SDMC 166 Nursery Teachers Jobs Advertisement is released & Online Registration is open for the post from 1st August 2018 to 14th August 2018. Candidates ensuring eligibility details given, may Apply for South Delhi SDMC before 14.08.2018.
South Delhi Municipal Corp 166 Nursery Teacher Jobs
SDMC through website of MCD Online portal invites online application on 166 Nursery Teachers (Deputation) posts. Nursery Teachers vacancies are scheduled to be fill in South Delhi Municipal Corporation Schools on 6th Matrix pay Scale of RS 35400/-. The detailed SDMC Nursery Teacher details including sdmc.gov.in /Apply Online link/ Eligibility/ SDMC Nursery Teacher Shortlisted Merit Candidates/ Selection Process/ Call Letters etc info is given hereunder.
There is no fee required from the candidate. No documents are to be attached online. Documents will be required at the time of verification.
SDMC Nursery Teacher Eligibility Criteria-
The age limit for PH (Ortho) and VH are as under:-
i) General PH/VH : 40 Years
ii) SC PH/VH : 45 Years
iii) ST PH/VH : 45 Years
iv) OBC PH/VH : 43 Years
Candidates should have passed Senior Secondary School (12th Class) Certificate or its equivalent with atleast 45% marks from a recognized board/ Institute.
Diploma / Certificate in Nursery Teacher Education Programme of duration of two Years or B.ED (Nursery)
Matric with Hindi
- The cut of date of acquiring all the eligibilities i.e. academic & professional qualifications alongwith caste and category certificate etc is on or before the closing date of online submission of applications.
- The candidates will have to upload application form with her / her own latest photograph on the website www.mcdonline.gov.in Applications will be accepted online only. No manual application will be accepted or entertained. The applicant shall fill up her/ her name as recorded in the certificate of Secondary / Sr. Secondary Board Examination. The candidates should ensure that correct entries are made in the application. Applications with incomplete and wrong particulars will be rejected summarily.
|Dept Name- South Delhi Municipal Corporation|
|Name of the Post– Teachers (Nursery)|
|Total no of Posts: 166|
On deputation basis SDMC shall select candidates as Nursery Teachers on the basis of marks obtained by the candidate in academic and professional qualifications. The criteria for preparing merit list will be as per weightage has given below:-
Secondary Exam – 25% (All subjects)
i.e. (%age of marks obtained) X 0.25
Senior Secondary – 45% (all subjects including additional subjects)
i.e.(%age of marks obtained) X 0.45
Teacher Training/Diploma – 30%.
i.e.(%age of marks obtained) X 0.30
Marks will be calculated upto 2 place of decimal
The list of sort listed candidates will be uploaded on SDMC Website www.mcdonline.gov.in In between 27.08.2018 to 29.08.2018. The candidates are advised to browse the website regularly.
Documents of short listed candidates will be verified at SDMC Primary School Andrews Ganj, New Delhi, Central Zone between 07.09.2018 to 11.09.2018. The date wise schedule for verification of documents and final list of selected candidates will be displayed on www.mcdonline.gov.in only.
Pay Scale for Teacher (Nursery) Posts- Rs 35,400
- Online Application Registration Opens at website: 01.08.2018
- Closing Date for Online Registration: 14.08.2018 (5.P.M.)
- Tentative list for sort listed candidates: 27.08.2018 to 29.08.2018
- Verification of documents: 07.09.2018 to 11.09.2018
- Nursery Teacher Selected Candidates List: 14.09.2018 to 24.09.2018
- Issuance of Engagement Letter by Zonal DDEs/ ADEs: 25.09.2018 – 26.09.2018
- Reporting for joining in the schools. 27th September 2018 to 30th September 2018
Website of the Department- www.mcdonline.gov.in