Delhi Nursery Admissions 2019 ~ Application Starts Today / Last Date DOE Nursery Documents Details

Education & Employment Trending

Delhi Nursery Admissions 2019 ~ Application Starts Today / Last Date DOE Nursery Documents Details:

Delhi Nursery Admissions 2019: Directorate of Education (DOE) has released the Nursery Admission 2019 details along with DOE Delhi Admission Application form. Edu Del Nursery Admissions 2019 notification, prospectus is available now for Parents to provide Admissions in Delhi Private Schools in respective Nursery/ KG/ Class 1. Delhi Nursery admission applications can be filled from 16/12/2018 to 07/01/2019. The detailed Notification PDF links are shared hereon.

Delhi Nursery Admissions 2019 @edudel.nic.in

The Admission Notification for Delhi Nursery admissions in private schools is released at Directorate of Education DOE website. Enthusiast Parents of Delhi who want to PROVIDE Admissions to their kids in Nursery can make Registration from 16-12-2018 TO 07-01-2019. The Nursery eligibility criteria for the admission as per the order of the Directorate of Education of Government of National Capital Territory of Delhi for nursery is prescribed. From the upcoming 2019-20 Academic Session Upper Age Limit for Nursery Admissions 2019 has prescribed as given below.

Delhi Nursery School Admission REGISTRATION FEE-

  • RS 25/- Only.
  • (As per clause No donation fee is required to pay to any School). The purchase of School Prospectus is optional , not compulsory.
  • (स्कूल डोनेशन के रूप में कोई भी राशि नहीं मांग सकते.)

Note- Many schools have preferred to take students residing within 1-3 kilometre radius. Sibling quota, parents being alumni of the school, single child, first child are among important criterias set by DOE Delhi.

EWS Reservation- आर्थिक रूप से कमजोर वर्ग/ वंचित समूहों के लिए प्री-स्कूल, पूर्व प्राथमिक और कक्षा एक में 25 प्रतिशत सीटें आरक्षित रहेंगी

DELHI NURSERY SCHOOL ADMISSIONS 2019

AGE Limit-

From the Present year Upper Age limit for Nursery Admissions in Delhi, has been decided as per given rules.

Age Limit as on- 31 March 2019

  • Nursery (नर्सरी)- न्यूनतम उम्र- 3 साल, अधिकतम उम्र- 4 साल से कम
  • KG (केजी)- न्यूनतम उम्र- 4 साल, अधिकतम उम्र- 5 साल से कम
  • Class First (क्लास-1)- न्यूनतम उम्र- 5 साल, अधिकतम उम्र- 6 साल से

Delhi Nursery Admissions 2019 Application Form –

You May LikeLatest Teacher JObs News

EWS Admissions 2019

Applications are going to be commenced by the Directorate of Education (DOE) as per schedule. Starting of Applications is from 16th December 2018 for Academic Session 2019-20 in Nursery Admissions. Last Date for submission of Application is 7th January 2019

The DOE

हिंदी शिक्षा निदेशालय (डीओई) की ओर से जारी कार्यक्रम के अनुसार, आवेदन प्रक्रिया शनिवार से शुरू हो जाएगा और साल 2019-20 सेशन के लिए नर्सरी कक्षा में प्रवेश के लिए आवेदन पत्र जमा करने की अंतिम तारीख सात जनवरी होगी

Seat Reservation:

Admissions in Nursery Class in Delhi’s 1600 Schools has started from 16/12/2018 onwards. Delhi Nursery Admission Applications 2019 are open for the general category seats, which constitute 75% of the total seats are for General Students and remaining 25% seats to be filled by Child belonging to Economically Weaker Sections (EWS Quota)/ disadvantaged categories.

Documents Required

  • Birth Certificate
  • Address Proof
  • Voter Id Card (Parents)
  • Aadhar Card
  • Rashan Card
  • Water / Electricity Bill
  • Sibling’s Documents if studying

Important Dates:

  1. Starting Date of Applications- 15 December 2018
  2. Date of uploading of Criteria from Schools- 07 January 2019
  3. Date of Submission of Information in Open Seat Admission Form- 21 January 2019
  4. Date of Marks upload- 28 January 2019
  5. Release of First Merit List- 4 February 2019
  6. Release of Second Merit List- 21 February 2019
  7. Closing of Admissions- 31 March 2019

<<Don’t Forget to Allow/ Subscribe for Latest Notfications>>

Website of the Directorate- www.edudel.nic.in