Delhi University Jobs 2018 | Librarian, MTS, Sr Assistant Recruit @aurobindo.du.ac.in Apply Online
Sri Aurobindo College (Morning), Delhi University has released Jobs Notification for 33 MTS, Assistant, Professional Assistant, Librarian etc (Non-Teaching) posts. Delhi University Sri Aurobindo College for stated Non-Teaching posts is going to invite Applications from Eligible candidates ion Online mode within 15 (21) days from the date of Jobs Advertisement.
Aurobindo College DU Non-Teaching Jobs
Delhi University Jobs 2018 Notification in regarding Librarian, MTS (Botany, Electronics, Physics, Chemistry) etc temporary basis vacancies in Delhi University Aurobindo College are invited in Online Mode before the Application form. The detailed Eligibility Criteria Age, Eligibility Criteria, Qualification, Selection Process, Fee are going to be conveyed here through.
Delhi University 33 Non-Teaching Jobs – Librarian, MTS, UDC Assistant, Professional Assistant Notification
Vacancies Details/ Description-
- Librarian: 01 Post
- Administrative Officer: 01 Post
- Senior Assistant: 01 Post
- Professional Assistant (Library): 02 Posts
- Sr Technical Assistant (Computer): 01 Post
- Semi Professional Assistant (Library): 01 Post
- Assistant (UDC): 02 Posts
- MTS (Library): 08 Posts
- MTS (Lab)-(Botany, Chemistry, Electronics, Physics): 15 Posts
- MTS Computer Lab: 01 Post
Aurobindo College Non-Teaching Jobs Eligibility Criteria:
Age Limit: Candidates age should be 35 years for post-2, 4 to 6, 30 years for post-3, 75, 27 years for post -8 to 10.
For Educational Qualification & Experience candidates are advised to go through detailed Advt.
Delhi University Aurobindo College Jobs Apply Online:
Eligible candidates can apply online through the website aurobindo.du.ac.in & send their hard copy of online application along with self-attested copies of relevant documents, in a sealed envelope should be super scribed as
“Application for the post of ——” by post/ courier to the Principal, Sri Aurobindo College, Malviya Nagar, New Delhi-110017 within 21 days from the date of Advt.
- For UR/ OBC Category Candidates Rs. 250/- through online mode.
- No fee for SC/ ST/ PwD Category candidates.
Note: All eligible & interested applicants of PWD category are required to apply offline only.
The Selection of successfully candidates will be based on the Merit list. Candidates will be called for the written test/ skill test.
For further details candidates should go through the Detailed Job Advertisement.
- Date of Publication of Advt: 15-02-2018
- Last Date for Receipt of Application: Within 15 days from the date of advt
Website of the Aurobindo College: www.aurobindo.du.ac.in