Delhi University DU UG Admissions 2019-20 | Application Dates, Cutoff Schedule@ du.ac.in
DU Admissions 2019– After passing 12th, every student wants to be a part of Delhi University. To take admission in the University of Delhi, here is the golden chance for all students to participate in DU Admission process 2019. The University of Delhi is a collegiate public central university and also known as Delhi University. The Delhi University has recently released the notification for the admissions in the B.A., B.Sc., B.COM General/ Honors courses for session 2019-20. DU Registration for 2019 session is scheduled to start soon in May 2019.
DU UG Admissions 2019 Registration
The starting Date of DU Online registration was earlier scheduled on April 15, 2019 but later it has been refuted by University sources .So candidates need to apply for UG application Process in online mode at DU UG Admission 2019 Portal. Admissions will be based on the merit cum Cutoff lists. First cut off shall be release in the 4th week of June 2019. The classes shall start in DU from 3rd week of July 2019. Admission process likely to be finished upto 3rd week of August 2019.
DU UG Admissions 2019 Application Link:-
- Go to the official website of DU i.e. du.ac.in on the official portal given by Delhi University.
- Click on New User Signup and register yourself with your basic details. For Login Credentials, students have to provide their E-mail id, mobile no, and a password of minimum six characters.
- A verification mail will be sent automatically to the students’ email id after completion the process of Registration. Student need to confirm the Registration Link.
- Login by clicking on Registered User Link.
- Click on Apply Now in the Registered User Link.
- Apply with your basic details like name, DOB, address, academic records and category etc.
- Then upload your documents after submitting the Application Form with correct information.
- Go to the Online Fee Payment Section, pay the application fee according to the category.
Documents Required at the time of Application process:-
- Board Examination Certificate & Marksheet of Class 10TH.(self-attested copy)
- Provisional Certificate & Marksheet of Class 12TH. (self-attested copy)
- Scanned copy of Photograph and Signature.
- Character/Migration Certificate.
- Caste (SC/ST/OBC) Certificate.
- Certificate with reference to Kashmiri migrant, sports quota or Extra Curricular activities (ECA) quota (if applicable).
- Copy of income certificate, in case of OBC non-creamy layer (if applicable), (self-attested copy).
Age Criteria:- No specific age criteria is required by the Delhi University for admission to Under-graduates course.
Candidates should have passed Senior Secondary School Certificate/ 10+2 from CBSE board/ any state board / NIOS/ ICSE or other recognised & approved Board.
Note– For particular course eligibility candidates should fulfill the requirements asked.
Apply Mode:- Online
Payment Mode:- Online
- For General/OBC- Rs 100/-
- For SC/ST/PWD- Rs 50/-
- For Sports/ECA- Rs 100/-
Duration of UG courses:- 3year
For more details, applicants may visit the website of Delhi University.
DU Admission Selection Process-
Admissions to the B.A, B.Sc, B.COM (Program/ Hons) 3 year courses in various Colleges of University will be based on Merit Lists.
University releases Cut off cum Merit list on the basis of 10+2 qualifying marks of top four subjects of students.
Different Colleges release several Cutoffs based on Vacant Seats in particular Course/ Stream.
Students fallen in partucpart College’s cutoff list in course he filled choice in, visiting the College within prescribed dates with Required Documents and Course Fee (Online option available), can secure the Admission Seat.