ESIC Telangana Staff Nurse Admit Cards 2019 / Pharmacist Allopathic Exam Date:
Employees State Insurance Corporation would like to release Staff Nurse, Pharmacist Admit Card. ESIC Telangana Region Nursing & Paramedical Staff 185 Vacancies Written Exam admit cards / call letters are going to be issued. Applicants of Staff Nurse / Pharmacist (Allopathic), Medical Record Technician etc post examinations shall download the admit card visiting the website of ESIC Corporation. Candidates following the website portal will get the all updates on Recruitments / Exams / Results hereon. After submission of application forms, upto 21 January 2019, ESIC on Application scrutiny issues the Examination admit cards. More Info Here
ESIC Telangana Staff Nurse Admit Cards 2019
ESIC Recruitment 2018-19 Telangana 185 Nursing / Paramedical Vacancies admit card via website of Corporation seem to be communicated. Applicants who have applied for the vacancies following links/ instructions shall download ESIC Staff Nurse Admit Card.
Note– All candidates who apply in response to this advertisement by the Closing Date will be assigned Roll Numbers which will be placed on the website of the ESIC about two weeks before the date of the examination. A candidate must write his/her Roll number along with his/her name, date of birth and name of the examination while addressing any communication to the ESIC.
ESIC Pharmacist, Allopathic Admit Card 2019
The ESIC Corporation shall release the 185 Staff Nurse, Allopathic, Pharmacist etc Posts Written Examination update, release of Admit Cards weblinks shortly. Downloading of ESIC Admit Card / Access to Examination Syllabus / Scheme shall be communicated.
Candidates following the instructions shall get download the admit card easily.
Admit Cards for appearing in the Written Examination indicating the time and venues of examination can be downloaded from the website of ESIC (www.esic.nic.in). Candidates who are unable to download their Admission Cards should contact ESIC with details such as Application Number, print out of online application etc.
Instructions to Download the ESIC Exam Admit Cards
- Visit the website Employees State Insurance Corporation.
- Go to the Career section.
- Search for the ESIC Telangana Staff Nurse & Paramedical Admit Cards weblinks
- Enter the required info – application number, password etc.
- Click on Download Admit Cards
- Applicants need to download and bring the same at Exam venue.
ESIC Staff Nurse Exam Syllabus
Selection on the Nursing & Paramedical posts shall be based on written exam and skill test. The objective type written examination will contain 125 marks and will carry 125 multiple choice questions. The timing is set for written exam is 2 hours and negative marking is available in the exam.
|Type of Examination||Duration of Examination||Syllabus|
(125 Marks – Multiple choice objective type paper)
|02 Hours||100 Questions (100 marks) will be based on Technical professional/ Subject/Post &
25 (25 Marks) Questions on Aptitude / General Awareness / General intelligence / Arithmetic Ability.
Important TO Note-
- The questions will be set Bilingual (i.e. English and Hindi language.
- The maximum marks will be 125.
- The level of difficulty will be as per the educational qualification of the post. The questions on Arithmetic Ability will be of 10th Standard Level.
- There will be negative marking at the rate of 0.25 marks to be deducted for every wrong answer to eliminate the element of chance.
- ESIC reserve the right to introduce additional stage of examination which would be notified at suitable time, if considered necessary.
Last Date for Submission of Application Form- 21-01-2019
Click Here for Website of Employees’ State Insurance Corporation Website