HSSC Constable Dec Answer Key 2018 Female GD Question Paper Cat 1 2 3 / Expected Cut Off:
HSSC Advt No 3/2018 Haryana Police Constable (Cat 1,2,3) Answer keys First Shift and Male, Female Constable Key , Question Papers are seem to be uploaded. Haryana Staff Selection Commission through webportal communicates on HSSC IRB Constable exam 23, 30 December 2018 , Police Constable (Male, Female) updates. Candidates are hereby provided the Haryana Police India Reserve Battalion Constable & Female General Duty Exam Answer keys solutions. Earlier Commission scheduled on (Sundays) Male Constable & Female GD Constable 80 marks OMR based Questions Examinations for applicants against Advertisement No 3/2018.
HSSC IRB Constable Advt 3/2018 Category 1, 2, 3 posts, Haryana Police Female Constable 7600 Posts examinees are advised to download / Check out the latest on release of Answer Key/ Paper Analysis hereon
Haryana Police Constable , Female GD Answer Keys
Among Haryana Police Recruitment updates the release of Constable (Male, Female) latest communique is going to be released. OMR based exam 23, 30/ 12/2018 written examination Answers keys / Objection notice / final Keys at HSSC website are going to be intimated. Earlier two posts IRB & Female Constable GD exams were held on Sundays in First Shift / Second Shift pattern. Category 3 etc to be conferred in due course.
|Date of HSSC Advt 3/2018 Examination (Cat-2, 3)– 23, 30TH December 2018|
Haryana Police 30th December Answer Key 2018 IRB Constable
The candidates answered the Male, Female & IRB Constable (Cat 1, 2, 3) OMR based Objective written exam Advt No 03/2018 may Save KEYS in Pdf Format after the publish of Answer keys. India Reserve Battalion 500 Posts Constable Male exam successfully concluded by HSSC.
1) Milk Sugar is- Lactose
2) Sucrose is- Monosaccharide of Glucose and Fructose
3) Rajiv Gandhi National Thermal Power plant is in- Khedar Barwala Hisar
4) Surdas took inspiration from which saint- Vallabha Acharya
5) Kalam e Nairang is poetry collection written by- Gulam Bhik Nairang
6) Wimbledon Tennis Tournament held every year in – USA
7) 2019 Parvasi Bhartiya Divas will be held in- Varanasi
8) Which of the following is a mathematical statement- 6 is a natural no
9) Prabhakara Vardhan was the founder of Vardhana Dynasty
10) Dance performed by bridegroom to bring his new bride is called- Khodia
11) Famous name of Haryana Kesari-
Pt Nekiram Sharma
12) Was the first Regional party of Haryana State-
13) Project Tiger is- Protecting Tigers from illigal killing
14) Lone District of Haryana doesn’t share boundary with any State- Rohtak
15) Parliament of Japan is called – Diet
16) Shahibi river was called during Vedic period- Drishadvati River
ALSO READ- Pdf HARYANA Police Answer Keys Shift wise
Haryana Police Category 2- 1147 Posts Female Constable (General Duty)
Hereby we pave the way to aspirants in accessing the India Reseve Battalion Constable Written Examination 90 Marks Answers Key/ Question Paper accessible links.
HSSC Answer Key 2018 Female Constable (GD)
1) Internal Communication within institutions is done through- LAN
2) Select the word least like others- Oliver Twist
3) Gurudwara Ghamtan Shahib was built in memorial of-
4) Which state has its own Constitution- J&K
5) Not a World heritage site- Ahmedabad City
6) Gangaur is held in the honour of Goddess- Parvati
7) On 22 Jan 2015 PM Modi launched Beti Bachao Beti Padhao from- Panchkula
8) Mahatma Ghandhi first Arrested from – Palwal
9) Element has deficiency in Milk- FE
10) Cooperative Farming become successful in-
11) Kalpana Chawla born in – Karnal
12) Who has the right to suspend operations of fundamental rights- President
13) UMANG app is for- State, Central eGovt Schemes
14) District of Haryana has highest no of Constituencies- Hisar
15) Haryana was 1st state gained 100% electrification in – 1970
HSSC organized written test OMR based format for GD Constable (Female) & IRB Constable Male organized at allotted various centres in several districts. As per anticipation Written Examination covering Objective Type questions on Current Affairs, General Knowledge, General English, General Hindi, Arithmetic (Maths / Reasoning) organized.
Overall view of Haryana IRB Constable Question papers 30/12/2018 is termed as Moderate. The answer sheet solutions by HSSC after evaluation in Optical Mark Recognition sheet Shift wise is seem to be published within 5 days of exam.
HSSC Police Constable Expected Cut Off Marks
The Haryana Staff Selection Commission to decide the minimum Cut off Marks Category wise during Result preparation. HSSC Constable Cutoff marks, Female Constable written examination Cut off to be formed out of Written Exam marks. Only candidates possessing more than deadline Cutoff will be able to attend PET, PST (Physical Test.
While declaration of Haryana Police Constable (Female GD), IRB Constable General / BC / SC / ST Categories qualifying marks shall be decided.
After declaration of Examination Result Physical Efficiency Test, Physical Measurement Test (PET, PST) schedule to be fixed.
Selection Criteria for Constable (GD) & IRB Constable Category-2, 3 shall be as following-
- Written Examination- 80 Marks
- Additional Qualification:- Maximum 10 marks):
- Miscellaneous (1O% weightage)
(i) Five (05) marks will be given if no person from amongst the applicant’s father, mother, spouse, brother, sister, son and daughter is/was/has been a regular employee in any Department, Board, Corporation, Company, Statutory Body,
(ii) Five (05) marks will be, in case of Orphan/Widow
Candidates looking for all updates on Latest Govt Examinations/ Jobs update/ Latest Exams Result / Answer keys are advised to keep in contact with webportal, subscribe / allow notifications for being in touch with our website portal.
Click Here for website of the HSSC Commission