India Post Office Internship 2019 Form | Notification Graduate Level Internship Last Date:
India Post Office Internship 2019:- Indian Post Office has published notification on Internship for Graduate Students. Eligible candidates can apply for India Post Department Internship Program 2019. Department intends to offer internships at New Delhi only to the students pursuing Under Graduate/Graduate/Post Graduate studies from recognized University/Institution within India. Internship will be offered in the areas of Marketing, Parcel & Logistics, eCommerce, Retail Management, Asset Management, Insurance & Actuaries, Banking & Financial Inclusion, Fund Management, HR Management, Network & Technology etc. Internship period will be of one month and will tentatively start w.e.f. 15.05.2019.
India Post Office Internship 2019
Internship period will be of one month and will tentatively start w.e.f. 15.05.2019. Internship will be offered in the areas of Marketing, Parcel & Logistics, eCommerce, Retail Management, Asset Management, Insurance & Actuaries, Banking & Financial Inclusion, Fund Management, HR Management, Network & Technology etc. The Last Date to apply is April 15,2019.
How to Apply for India Post Internship:-
Interested and eligible students must send their applications by post or submit in person, along with their CVs and areas of work interest to the Chief General Manager, BD & M Directorate, Dak Bhawan, Sansad Marg, New Delhi-110001 in the prescribed application form.
Detailed guidelines and application form in this regard may be downloaded from www.indiapost.gov.in and filled in application forms may be sent latest
by 28.04.2019 to Deputy General Manager, BD & M Directorate, Dak Bhawan, Sansad Marg, New Delhi – 110001. Alternatively, scanned copies of
the documents may be sent to email@example.com. Applications received before issuance of this notification or after due date will not be
Eligibility For Internship:-
Indian students from recognized universities in India or abroad who have secured at least 60% marks in the last held degree or certificate examination :-
- students who have completed 15 (10+2+3) years of formal education.
- Those who are pursuing 3rd year in the Business studies and Engineering in 10+2+3 pattern of education. Or
- Who have completed 2nd year of Software Engineering in any IIT/NIT or 1st/ 2nd Year of Business Studies in any IIM/ recognized Management Institute.
- Those who are pursuing 4th or 5th year in the integrated degree course or dual degree of 10+2+5 pattern of education
- Candidates must have good academic background and having higher qualification, based on need shall be given preference.
Age Limit:- Postman/Sorting Assistant/Multi Tasking Staff- 18 to 27 years
Personal or Telephonic Interview.
Certificate of Internship:-
Certificates will be issued by the BD & M Directorate to the interns on the completion of Internship.
Areas where Internship Offered:-
- Parcel/Logistics & Supply chain
- Marketing/Publicity and Branding
- Asset Management
- Insurance & Actuaries
- Fund Management/Finance
- Banking & Finance Inclusion
- HR Management
- Legal and Legislative mechanism
- Network & Technology and Software Security.
Website link-of the Postal Circle- www.indiapost.gov.in