PSCWB Motor Vehicle Inspector Jobs 2018 | Notification Apply Online @pscwbonline.gov.in:
Public Service Commission, West Bengal has released Motor Vehicle Inspector (MVI) 234 Vacancies Jobs notification. West Bengal PSC for filling 234 Motor Vehicle Inspector vacancies in Dept is going to invite Online Applications from 27.02.2018 to 19.03.2018. Eligible candidates may Apply for PSCWB Motor Vehicle Inspector Jobs 2018 before 19th March 2018. West Bengal Madhyama Level candidates are having the good opportunity in ongoing Motor Vehicle Inspector Jobs 2018.
West Bengal Motor Vehicle Inspector Jobs 2018
West Bengal Public Service Commission, invites the Online Applications from Eligible Candidates on 234 Motor Vehicle Inspector (MVI) Jobs. Eligible candidates can Apply Online at the PSCWB Commission website before end date. The detailed Jobs Advertisement for PSCWB Motor Vehicle Inspector is available on the website including WBPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Eligibility/ Selection Process/ Vacancies details.
Public Service Commission, West Bengal Motor Vehicle Inspector (Technical) 234 Jobs Notification (Advt-05/2018)
WBPSC 234 Motor Vehicle Inspector Jobs 2018 Apply Online
Click here WB MVI Jobs Advertisement
Desirous applicants may call apply for West Bengal Motor Vehicle Inspector Jobs 2018 vacancies. Online Application can be submitted from 27th February to 19th March 2018.
Rs. 160/- (Rupees one hundred sixty) only. In addition to that, the candidates will be charged as follows For online payment through debit/credit cards.
NOTE: Offline payment of fees can be made up to the 20th March, 2018 at any branches of UBI.
Jharkhand Motor Vehicle Inspector Eligibility Required-
- Must have passed Madhyamik examination or its equivalent examination from a recognized Board or Council;
- Must have a diploma in automobile or Mechanical Engineering from a recognized Institution duly approved by AICTE/WBSCTE or its equivalent.
- Must have a minimum of two years’ experience in a Workshop/Factory of Automotive O.E.M. (Original Equipment Manufacturer) or O.E.M.-authorized Workshop / Service Centre duly registered by a competent Government/Local Body Authority;
- Must possess a Driving Licence for heavy vehicles
Age Limit– Must not be less than 18 (Eighteen) years and not more than 39 (thirty nine) years on 01.01.2018
Motor Vehicle Inspector Selection Process:
Applicants to be called in for the Interview, where the number of applications received in response to the advertisement is large and it is not convenient or possible for the Commission to interview all the applicants the Commission may restrict the number of candidates for interview to a reasonable limit on the basis of either higher qualifications in the relevant subjects/higher standard of marks/grade obtained in the essential qualifications or experience in relevant field higher than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement or on the basis of a Screening Test/Written Test.
The Commission may fix qualifying cut-off marks for all the categories of the vacancies in each level of examination, i.e. written, interview and aggregate.
- Date of Examination/Interview will be notified later in the Commission’s websites
- Filling up of online application will be commencing from: The 27th February, 2018
- Closing date for receipt of online application: The 19th March, 2018
- Last date of fees payment: The 19th March, 2018
Website of the Commission: www.pscwbonline.gov.in