RRB ALP Technician Admit Card 2018~ CEN 01/2018 Online Test 26502 Syllabus
Railway Recruitment Board (Indian Railways) has exclusively released the ALP , Technician Exam Dates 2018 / Admit Cards upcoming info for Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP) & Technician Gr-3 posts. Indian Railways after submission of Application forms for 26502 ALT, Technician posts by extending Last Date up to 31st March 2018 will conduct ALP Loco Pilot, Technician Online Computer Based Test Test from 9th August 2018 onwards (Exclusively). RRB ALP Technician Admit Cards dates soon going to be released.
RRB ALP Technician Admit Cards
RRBs through the respective Region/ Board websites are likely to notify ALP, Technician Online Examination (Prelim) Dates shortly. Candidates who applied for Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP)/ Technician etc vacancies are soon conveyed the RRB 26502 vacancies First Stage Computer Based Test Admit Cards through website.
NEW: The application status of candidates applied against CEN 01/2018 and CEN 02/2018 has been updated. Click on the application status link available against the respective notification. The link shall be live from 12.00 hrs of 11.07.2018 to 23.59 of 20.07.2018.
- ALP Technician Vacancies- 60000 Post
Railway Group D EXAM DATES-Tentative-
- A,B,T,Q,O,L,F,E- August 12, 2018
- R,Y,H,N- August 18, 2018
- K,M,V: August 26, 2018
- C,I,S- September 09, 2018
- U,W,X,Y,Z,G,P,J,D- September 16, 2018
RAILWAY ALP Technician Exam 2018 Latest News-
HEREBY we inform the concerned candidates regarding April-May tentatively scheduled First Stage Computer Based Test for ALP & Technician Railway vacancies.
Applicants who have applied for 26502 ALP Technician Jobs 2018 in Feb-March may get the Admit Cards/ Hall Ticket updates shortly FROM OUR PORTAL shared RRBs website (Respective Board) links.
- First stage Computer Based Test (CBT): Tentatively scheduled during April and May, 2018.
RRB ALP Technician Exam Admit Cards
Date & Time of closing of ALP & Technician Vacancies (CEN 01/2018) earlier extended upto 31st March 2018. Railway MINISTER Earlier conveyed the message of RRB CEN 01/2018 ALP/ Technician vacancies.
Candidates can verify their eligibility status from the website of RRBs. SMS and email messages will be sent to all eligible candidates about the e-call letter upload details.
Eligible candidates can download e-call letter (along with e-call letter for Scribe, wherever applicable) from the RRBs websites about 10 days before the date of the CBT / Computer Based Aptitude Test/ Document Verification (as applicable) No call letter will be sent to candidates by post.
Important to Note:
- The date and time of closing of the CEN is extended upto 31/03/2018 at 23.59 hrs.
- For all candidates except the fee concession categories mentioned
Out of this fee of ₹ 500, an amount of ₹ 400 shall be refunded duly deducting bank charges, on appearing in the CBT.
- For Candidates belonging to SC / ST / Ex-Serviceman / PWDs / Female / Transgender / Minorities / Economic Backward Class-
This fee of ₹ 250 shall be refunded duly deducting bank charges, on appearing in the CBT.
RRB ALP LOCO PILOT DOWNLOADING OF EXAM CALL LETTERS
The Dates of RRB ALP, Technician (CEN 01/2018) Online examinations will also be published on the websites of participating RRBs. Thereafter, e-call letters for First Stage CBT can be downloaded from the websites of any of the RRBs. However, e-call letters for Second Stage CBT, Computer Based AT and DV (as applicable) should be downloaded ONLY from websites of the RRBs concerned.
Railway ALP & Technician Exam Syllabus pdf:
First Stage CBT (Common for ALP/Technician)
Duration: 60 Min,
No of Questions: 75
- Mathematics Number system, BODMAS, Decimals, Fractions, LCM, HCF, Ratio and Proportion, Percentages, Mensuration, Time and Work; Time and Distance, Simple and Compound Interest, Profit and Loss, Algebra, Geometry and Trigonometry, Elementary Statistics, Square Root, Age Calculations, Calendar & Clock, Pipes & Cistern etc.
- General Intelligence and Reasoning Analogies, Alphabetical and Number Series, Coding and Decoding, Mathematical operations, Relationships, Syllogism, Jumbling, Venn Diagram, Data Interpretation and Sufficiency, Conclusions and Decision Making, Similarities and Differences, Analytical reasoning, Classification, Directions, Statement – Arguments and Assumptions etc.
- General Science The syllabus under this shall cover Physics, Chemistry and Life Sciences of 10th standard level.
- General awareness on current affairs in Science & Technology, Sports, Culture, Personalities, Economics, Politics and other subjects of importance.
RRB ALP/ Technician Exam Centers, Dates and Shifts indicated in the call letter shall be final.
Stages of Exam: There shall be two stages examination (First stage CBT and Second Stage CBT) common for ALP and Technician. In addition , candidates who have opted for ALP and qualified in Second Stage CBT have to undergo Computer Based Aptitude Test (AT). Marks will be normalized in all the stages of exam.
RRB ALP Technician Negative Marking: There shall be negative marking for incorrect answers in First and Second Stage CBT. 1/3rd of the marks allotted for each question shall be deducted for each wrong answer.
Website of the Railways: www.indianrailways.gov.in