Samagra Shiksha Vibhag Chandigarh releases the TGT Teacher Jobs notification 2019. Samagra Shiksha Chandigarh Trained Graduate Teacher 196 vacancies online applications are open. SSC Chandigarh Online Applications from eligible candidates to fill up 196 posts of Trained Graduate Teachers (TGTs) from 26/02/2019 to 22/03/2019.
Samagra Shiksha Chandigarh TGT Jobs Notification
Recruitment notice for the posts of Trained Graduate Teachers (TGTs) 196 vacancies is released. Samagra Shiksha Chd TGT Applications should be submitted before 22/03/2019. The detailed Jobs notification containing Application form / Examination dates / syllabus etc is published.
SAMAGRA SHIKSHA CHANDIGARH TRAINED GRADUATE TEACHERS (TGTs) ADVT 2019
Essential Qualifications for the Post of TGT-
- Graduate from a recognized University with relevant subjects/Elective subjects with at least 50% marks in aggregate
- Degree of Bachelor of Education with relevant teaching subject or its equivalent from an Institute recognized by NCTE with at least 50% marks in aggregate;
- Pass in Teacher Eligibility Test
OR (i) 4 years integrated B.A B.Ed / B.ScB.Ed OR an equivalent course with relevant subjects or an equivalent course.
Pass in Teacher Eligibility Test (TET)-Paper-II conducted by the CBSE New Delhi
AGE LIMIT-For the posts of TGT is 21-37 years. Age is to be calculated as on 01.01.2019
MODE OF SELECTION AND SCHEME OF EXAMINATION FOR THE POST OF TGT:
Merit list for selection will be prepared on the basis of total marks obtained in Objective Type Test. One objective type tests of 150 Marks will be conducted. Qualifying marks for test will be 40% for all candidates.
- No interview will be conducted.
- Written test consisting of Multiple choice questions will be conducted as under:
Total no. of questions: 150
Total marks: 150
Time: 2 hours 30 minutes
Selection will be made purely on the basis of merit in written test subject to fulfilment of eligibility conditions and simply appearing in the written test does not give any right to the candidate for appointment. As such, candidates are advised to ensure that they fulfill eligibility conditions for the post applied.
After the conduct of written test answer key will be uploaded on website as per schedule for submission of objections by the candidates.
Samagra Shiksha CHD TGT Jobs Application Form / Last Date
Applications in Online mode are invited from 26.02.2019 (10.00 AM onwards) to 22.03.2019 (Upto 5.00 PM) on the website / portal link given. However, last date to deposit the fee is 27.03.2019 (upto 04:00 PM). Aspirants should ensure the detailed Notification / Eligibility & other details before applying Online.
How to Apply- Follow the link given in Online mode
Application fee (Non-Refundable)-RS 800/-(RS 400 in case of SC)
- Starting Date of Online Application: 26 February 2019
- Last Date for Submission of Applications- 22 March 2019
- Display of “fee confirmation list”- 2nd April 2019
- Schedule of written test- To be Notified by 10th April 2019
Click Here for Organization Recruitment Portal- www.recruit.nitttrchd.ac.in