SSC MTS Jobs 2019 Notification 10000 Multi Tasking Staff Vacancies / Apply Online Dates:
Staff Selection Commission is set to begin 10000 MTS vacancies recruitment process via exam 2019. SSC releases the Multi-Tasking Staff recruitment intimation & starts MTS Jobs notification from 22nd April 2019 onwards. Candidates fulfill the eligibility criteria for SSC MTS Jobs 2019 may apply Online for the vacancies from 22/04/2019 to 22/05/2019 at the Online portal.
SSC MTS 10000 Vacancies Notification 2019
SSC MTS Recruitment 2019 – Staff Selection Commission Multi-Tasking Staff 10000 Jobs notification is to be published at website. Online SSC MTS 2019 Registration is scheduled from 22nd April 2019 to 22nd May 2019. Commission’s MTS Exam 2019 Advertisement carrying MTS Recruitment / Application dates / eligibility criteria / selection method / exam pattern & syllabus / Fee etc are prescribed here below.
The Staff Selection Commission will hold competitive examination for recruitment of Multi-Tasking Staff in General Central Service Group „C‟ Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial post in various Ministries/ Departments/ Offices. Candidates can apply for SSC MTS Jobs 2019 from 22.4.2019 to 29.05.2019.
Last date for receipt of application: 29.05.2019
Date of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I): 02.08.2019 to 06.09.2019
Staff Selection Commission Multi Tasking Staff MTS 10000 Vacancies Notification Exam 2019 Online Registration Begins- 22/4/2019
SSC MTS 10000 Jobs 2019 Apply Online
Online Applications are going to be invited for SSC MTS Recruitment 2019 from 22nd April 2019 onwards at the Online portal links given. Aspirants should go through the detailed notification / schedule for applying Online. Here are the instructions to apply online for SSC MTS Exam 2019.
- Visit the official site of Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
- Click on the Apply Online link
- Look for the MTS Recruitment 2019 Exam Online portal
- Initiate the Registration process
- Submit details required and get Registration number and Password
- Upload the documents/ information if required and make payment of fee
- Download and take a print out of Application Form
- General- RS 100/-
- SC/ST/PH/Ex-servicemen No Fees
Last Date of Payment of Fee shall be 25/05/2019.
SSC MTS Eligibility Criteria- Educational Qualification
Candidates should have passed Class 10th/ Matric qualification from a recognized Board / Institute as on 1st January 2019.
Age Limit– Age of the applicants should lie between 18-25 Years as on 1st January 2019. (Relaxation in age to be provided to reserved category candidates.
SSC MTS Syllabus & Exam Pattern
This year SSC MTS 2019 exam (Non-Technical) will be conducted in an online mode, unlike past years. The exam pattern has been changed to 100 questions which were earlier to be conducted for 200 questions. Also, the time limit has been reduced to 120 minutes.
SSC MTS Exam Pattern
Find here the detailed syllabus & exam pattern of SSC MTS Tier & MTS Tier 2 Descriptive paper syllabus.
SSC MTS Admit Cards 2019-
SSC Multi-Tasking Staff Exam 2019 will be conducted in Tier -1 & Tier 2. Paper 1 is an online exam which shall be conducted in August- September 2019. Aspirants shall check updates on MTS Tier 1 admit cards 2019 here through.
SSC MTS (Non-Technical) Selection Procedure involves the following phases –
- Paper I: Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in Paper II.
- Paper II: Paper-II will only be of qualifying in nature.
- Word formation
- Coding Decoding
- Venn diagram
- Arranging words in Meaningful order or Dictionary order
- Blood Relations
- Directions & Distances
- Missing Number
- Non-Verbal Reasoning
- Verbal Reasoning
- Problems on Ages
- Ratio and Proportion
- Profit & Loss
- Speed Time & Distance
- Number System
- Number Series
- Time & Work
- Mixture problems
- Indian History
- Computer & Mobile Technology
- Physics + Space Science
- Diseases, pollution
- GK- Sports, People In News, Books
- Current Affairs
- Dates, Portfolios, Schemes
- Starting of Online Applications- 22ND April 2019
- Last Date for Online Registration / Applications Close- 22nd May 2019
- Release of MTS Exam 2019 Call letters- Before 10 Days of Exam
- Tier 1 Examination MTS 2019 – August 2nd to 6th September 2019
- Tier 2 Examination MTS 2019- November 17, 2019
Click Here for SSC Commission Website- www.ssc.nic.in