TN Forest Guard Result 2018-19 Forest Guard DL Merit List / Check Cutoff Marks
Tamil Nadu Forest Uniformed Services Recruitment Committee, TN Forest is set to declare Forest Guard , Forest Guard with Driving Licence, Forester Online Exams Results. TNFUSRC Advt 01/2018 December 8-11 Forest Guard, Forest Guard DL applicants score cards / results are set to get announced. Candidates concerned visiting the weblinks via Exam Roll Nos shall check Forester / Forest Guard, Forest Guard (Driving License) Test results / List of candidates along with Score cards.
TN Forest Department Forest Guard Result
Tamil Nadu Forest Department, after organizing in December 2018 Online Written Examination for Forester, Forest Guard & Forest Guard with Driving Licence on Final Keys basis going to prepare Score cards. Latest announcements from forest.tn.gov.in on Forest Guard result is likely to be accessible. Visitng the website candidates shall get the Score Cards / Cutoff marks & Result Notice.
TN Forest Guard December Exam Result Date-
Latest updates carrying Forest Guard / Forest Guard with Driving Licence Result announcement 2018-19 seem to be announced. Through Tamil Nadu Forest Department (Advertisement No. 1/2018 dated 06/10/2018 – Notification No.1) Career section all announcement on Result Date / Answer Keys / Cutoff marks / Physical Endurance Test etc would be accessed.
- Date of Forest Guard , FG (DL) Online Exam– 10.12.2018, 11.12.2018
The Result publication details on Forest Guard, Forest Guard with Driving Licence, Forester Online Examination Dec 2018 are intimated-
Publication of Marks / Forest Guard Result at Website:
Details of marks of all candidates who appeared for the online examination to the posts of Forester / Forest Guard and Forest Guard with Driving Licence will be available at forests.tn.gov.in on conclusion of online examination.
Further details of marks of all the other candidates will be made available later in the Forest Department’s website forests.tn.gov.in on completion of selection process.
TN Forest Guard Cutoff Marks 2018-
For shortlisting the candidate for Physical Endurance Test TN Forest Uniformed Council shall decide Cutoff Marks Category Wise/ keeping vacancies / reservation factors. Candidates have to score more than decided Minimum Cut off marks in the Forest Guard, Forest Guard DL respective Exams for being eligible for PET.
Result cum Merit list:
TN Forest Department on the basis of Online Written Examination marks / score shall shortlist the candidates for Physical Endurance Test. Candidates scoring more than decided Forest Guard Cut off marks will be able to appear in Physical Endurance Test.
Candidate applies as male candidate, then the requirement of Physical Standards and Endurance Test prescribed for the male category shall apply. For Female / Transgander / Others physical standard test shall be as per norms.
Note – For Ex-servicemen–
- Out of the total number of vacancies, 5% shall be reserved for Ex-servicemen to the posts of Forest Guard and Forest Guard with Driving Licence.
- A person who has been discharged from any of the Defense services namely, the Army, the Navy or the Air force shall be eligible for appointment by direct recruitment as Forest Guard, Forest Guard with Driving Licence.
- The Sports quota candidate should participate in the online examination, physical standard verification, walking test and personality test (For Forester only) as mentioned in the notification.
- Candidates (GD/Trade) applying for this reservation, like General candidates, should take part in Online written examination, Certificate Verification, Physical standards verification, endurance (walking) test.
How to Check TN FUSRC Forest Guard / Forester Result:
Instructions to follow in getting the result updates on Forest Guard / Forester Result 2018-19:
- Visit TN Forest Uniformed Services Committee website/ Forest Dept
- Go to the Notice section over homepage
- Search for the Recruitment Section link
- Then Select the Forester / Forest Guard Recruitment sections
- Get the respective Online Exam Result link, if available
- Enter the Enrollment No/ Password
- Access the Result / Score Cards
- Save the Result / follow further instructions given